ABOUT

Hi and welcome. My name is Yonarisa Prahesti. I do the writing, traveling, sharing and all the things around these part. I'm a bachelor degree in business, but having lots of interest, such as marketing, music, travelling, writing and also graphic designer. I'm also a graphic designer and having my own business with it, you can visit my instagram (for business) ECLAIR.CO

Why did I create a blog?
I'm very interested in the digital things and also someone who tends to share all the things around my thoughts. For that, I think this blog can be a place for me to share the things that I've found. In addition, I also hope there are positive things that can be obtained from the blog that I write, either can inspire or provide information that can help the readers. 

What's on this blog?
In this blog I will write about various activities that I think interesting enough, some random tips and tricks, culinary, and others. 

It's great to share things with you guys, and I hope that we can both learn and discover new things from each others activities and time we go through. To provide feedback, criticism, or suggestions, you can contact me at anytime by email - yonarisap@gmail.com. 

See you later
Cheers, YP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox

@templatesyard